Thursday 13 August 2009

Bits of my baby

Quite a few times I've been asked to show pictures of my darling daughter. I haven't yet. I'd love to show her off to the world as she's the most wonderful thing I've ever seen, but at the same time I am an intensely private person (I know what you're thinking, why keep a blog then?). I don't want to display too much of her and later regret it, but whilst I debate whether or not she'll visually be a part of this blog (and of course, ask Virgo what he thinks), I'll leave you with some of the best bits:

All she got from her mama was her nose (and possibly lips, we're not sure yet).


Eyes that follow me EVERYWHERE


I hope I never forget these chubby little hands...


...or feet

5 comments:

posekyere said...

Such an embodiment of grace and perfection!
She has got it all. Beauty and Brains in one package!
We wish mother and daughter the very best of blessings.

Denise said...

She is so sweet Maya - thanks for sharing these.

Maya Mame said...

Thanks so much Denise & Posekyere. Your kind words just make me want to share more, hmm....

Abena Serwaa said...

*Awww* Lovely pics!! She looks like a very healthy thoughtful baby!!!

Maya Mame said...

She is, Abena! Sits and holds her hands, pondering over life. Well, that's what it looks like anyway, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails