Tuesday 24 March 2015

A little update

So I am one of the worst possible bloggers that existed. I don't update regularly, I forget to respond to comments and most of the time I write about dreary topics like death and bad friends. Still, in case anyone wondered, here's an updat of what I've been up to lately.


  1. Going back to natural - This seems to be a trend now, but already in the year 2000, I cut my hair off and kept it all natural for 11 years. After 3 years of sporadically relaxing my hair, I'm going back again! I'd love to say I'll report on my progress here, but knowing the bad blogger I am, I won't make any such promises.
  2. Getting ready for school - Not me, but Em just turned 6 (yes, 6!) and is starting school next term. This seems to mean a lot more mental preparation for me than for her. My baby's all grown up!
  3. Making my home homelier - In September last year we moved to a much bigger space. We're enjoying it, but it takes time to fill a bigger space than one's had before and make it cosy. Next project: a photo wall!
  4. Beach 2015 - I don't know what happened, but suddenly I've only been to the gym once in the last 7 months. That all ends on Thursday when I intend to become a gym bunny for life!
  5. My next career move - My girls' night in on Friday might just be the beginning of a new successful venture and I feel excited! 

3 comments:

Abena Serwaa said...

Maya Mame! Nice to hear an update from you. Like you, I have descended into being a super-bad blogger but a super-good tweeter. I feel I have a lot to say about what is happening all around; in Ghana, world affairs etc but alas, life has caught up with me and reduced my flows of thoughts to soundbytes! Anyway, keep the blog posts coming because they serve as inspiration :)

Maya Mame said...

It's so hard to keep it going, isn't it, Abena?

Will definitely try to keep going, if only to inspire you. I love reading your blog!

Abena Serwaa said...

Awwww thanks Maya Mame! Likewise...As you can see, it takes me like two weeks to respond to things. Eish...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails