- Going back to natural - This seems to be a trend now, but already in the year 2000, I cut my hair off and kept it all natural for 11 years. After 3 years of sporadically relaxing my hair, I'm going back again! I'd love to say I'll report on my progress here, but knowing the bad blogger I am, I won't make any such promises.
- Getting ready for school - Not me, but Em just turned 6 (yes, 6!) and is starting school next term. This seems to mean a lot more mental preparation for me than for her. My baby's all grown up!
- Making my home homelier - In September last year we moved to a much bigger space. We're enjoying it, but it takes time to fill a bigger space than one's had before and make it cosy. Next project: a photo wall!
- Beach 2015 - I don't know what happened, but suddenly I've only been to the gym once in the last 7 months. That all ends on Thursday when I intend to become a gym bunny for life!
- My next career move - My girls' night in on Friday might just be the beginning of a new successful venture and I feel excited!
Tuesday, 24 March 2015
A little update
So I am one of the worst possible bloggers that existed. I don't update regularly, I forget to respond to comments and most of the time I write about dreary topics like death and bad friends. Still, in case anyone wondered, here's an updat of what I've been up to lately.