Monday 27 April 2009

Long time no see!

It's been a while, about two months I think? I've been through a life-changing experience which I'll tell you all about later and at the moment my life feels very far from my chillaxin girl-about-town life in Ghana. Oh yes, did I forget to mention I am in Sweden? Have been here for a few weeks and may stay for another month or two. So I guess I cannot call myself a "Ghanablogger" at the moment. For now I can only tell you about life in Sweden, but from a Ghanaian's point of view of course! I will do my best though to keep in touch with life in Ghana, after all it will only make it easier for me to come back swinging when I return to my beloved home.

Getting back to blogging is like getting re-acquainted with a friend you haven't seen in a long time, I feel a bit shy, a bit unsure and will take babysteps getting back into the game. Not sure how often I will write or what about, but it feels good to get back to this world that I've missed quite a bit!

7 comments:

novisi said...

oh you've been missed!

and wishing you well in all you do.

just keep up the spirit no matter what!

cheers!

posekyere said...

Akwaaba to Blogsville!
It really feels good to read an update from you at long last.
Hope you are doing fantastic in Sweden.
Remember we cherish you. So keep on keeping on.
Bless you Maya!

Denise said...

Hi Maya - welcome back! You have been sorely missed. Good to 'see' you again!

Tigger said...

hej hej och välkommen tillbaka. :) hoppas vi kan ses innan du åker hem :) saknar dig....idag har jag fått lite trista besked....ringer nån dag när jag orkar. kram

Here, There, Elsewhere... and more said...

Greetings from a Ghanaian in the French Alps..:)

Adaeze said...

I am very glad to see a post from you. Hope to hear your stories soon.

Maya Mame said...

You guys are all too kind...but it's great to get such a warm welcome back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails