Thursday 30 April 2009

Who got the flu?

At the moment I am watching the news, learning all about swine flu and how to avoid it, It's been all over the news for the past few days and I am curious to hear how it's being handled by Ghanaian media. Fill me in pleeeease! I can inform you that the very experienced Swedish reporter did not impress me when she asked the swine flu expert "Will any Swedes die from this flu?". Erm, unless she's also a psychic how can she give a confident answer to that question?

Being a multitasker, I checked my email at the same time and couldn't help but laugh as I (finally) saw evidence of the source of swine flu.

Thank you, Poetress for sending it to me! Luckily, there's already a remedy...

(Pictures not mine, received by email, so I don't know the original owner.)

2 comments:

Kajsa Hallberg Adu said...

this pig-kiss rocks, hahaha. Sooo funny!

Maya Mame said...

Eller hur?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails