Wednesday 28 May 2008

Oh dear...

Don't know why allowed myself to go there. For days I've been whining on about that I miss the accessibility of Europe, being able to travel from city to city so easily (think it started when N went to Berlin). Don't actually miss any place at the moment, just miss the option of going to another country for under £100. Then I took it upon myself to book my mum's ticket back. After doing that, naturally I browsed the cheap flight companies, and of course my former frenemy, Ryanair is having a sale. Entered a few dates at which I would like to go to beloved Gothenburg and...
total price: £20.

I feel a bit sick now.

2 comments:

Kojo Derban said...

From Bonn to Braunswieg, frankfurt to amsterdam through belgium to Paris. where i went up to to le sacrecour and lit a candle and promised to marry my lost love. i didnt marry her. its a bit windy on that chapel hill in paris yknow.
how easy can i get the shenken visa?

Maya Mame said...

Your travels intrigue me, and what happened to the long lost love? As for the shenken visa, it shouldn't be too difficult to get from what I hear. And surely special allowances should be made for romantic globetrotters ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails