Saturday 5 April 2008

Another rainy afternoon

Today happens to be one of those wonderful days when I woke up and realised I had nothing planned at all. Took it really easy in the morning and just when I thought that I really should get out and do something, it started drizzling. My dear mum got back from Accra with a parcel for me from the London Dove, with a dress, shoes and some magazines. It really is the simple things in life that make me happy!

As lunch time hunger pangs set in, I thought, English weather calls for English food, and made a bread and butter pudding (tasted a bit different because I only had brown bread, but at least I can say I opted for a healthier alternative) ;)
Virgo is busy all day today with work matters, don't really feel like driving all the way to Accra so I think I'm just going to stay in and read my new magazines, then look for my USB cable. Where could it have escaped to?


Apparently Beyonce and JayZ got married yesterday. If it's true, they did it exactly as I would want to (if i were to ever get married). Quiet, only the closest friends and family, the rest would find out when it was all over and done with.

Actually, before I drift off even further, I think I'm going to continue writing a post about the Absolutely Best Band of All!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails