Monday 7 April 2008

Suffering in the Land

Saturday night and Sunday can be summed up in a few words:

bed, toilet, shower, bed, toilet, shower, no internet, shivering, boiling, freezing, more bed.


I blame the tiny dollop of ice cream on my pudding the day before for causing my gut-wrenching sufferings. Well, at least I had a "restful" weekend, didn't leave the house all weekend, finally got my hair done. What made yesterday a bit too painful was not having any internet connection, but it was only one day and Virgo came over to see me anyway. It seems in my most sorry state I had ordered him to come and he knew better than to disobey.

Managed to go to the gym this morning so I am definitely back in action, albeit a few grams lighter and with a tidier head of hair! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails